A priori (disambiguation)
|Look up a priori in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A priori (Latin, 'from the earlier') is a term used in philosophy and epistemology.
A priori or apriori may also refer to:
- A priori language, a constructed language
- A priori estimate, in the theory of partial differential equations
- A priori probability, a probability derived by deductive reasoning
- Apriori algorithm, an algorithm used with databases
- aPriori Capital Partners, a private equity investment firm
- Apriori Control (Apriori, LLC), later Reach-In, a technology company
See also [ edit ]
- All pages with titles containing apriori
- All pages with titles containing a priori
- A posteriori (disambiguation)
- Priory, a monastery headed by a prior or prioress
- Ex-ante, a Latin phrase meaning 'before the event'
|disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A priori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.