Asian Academy of Film & Television
Asian Academy of Film & Television(AAFT) is a film school located in India's Noida Film City in the National Capital Region. AAFT is a venture of Asian Education Group (AEG), associated with the International Film & Television Research Center and the Marwah Films & Video Studios, and founded by Sandeep Marwah, the President of AAFT. AAFT was approved as an international-level training center by City & Guilds in 2002.
AAFT University of Media and Arts [ edit ]
AAFT University of Media and Arts is an upcoming private university to be located in Kharora, Raipur district, Chhattisgarh, India. It was established on 17 April 2018 by the Asian Education Group (AEG), through the Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operation) (Amendment) Act, 2018. The first chancellor is Sandeep Marwah, the president of AAFT. It claims to be the first film, media and arts university in India.
Notable alumni [ edit ]
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- Gaurav Nanda
- Rajat Arora
- Uttar Kumar
- Mohit Marwah, Bollywood actor
- Luv Ranjan, Bollywood Director and Producer
- Srinath Rajendran, Malayalam Filmmaker
- Arjun Kapoor, Bollywood actor
- Kinshuk Mahajan
- Kaushik Ghatak, Bollywood Director
- Aradhana Jagota, Bollywood Actress
- Hasleen Kaur, Model
- Ximena Navarrete, Miss Universe 2010
See also [ edit ]
- Cinema of India
- Film and Television Institute of India
- Government Film and Television Institute
- State Institute of Film and Television
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute
- Bhartendu Academy of Dramatic Arts
- Bhatkhande Music Institute
References [ edit ]
- "Sandeep Marwah | Renowned International Media Personality". Retrieved 19 December 2018.
- PTI. "Sandeep Marwah Awarded With Honorary Doctorate From Kings". BW Businessworld. Retrieved 19 December 2018.
- "State-wise List of Private Universities as on 12.11.2018"(PDF). www.ugc.ac.in. University Grants Commission. 12 November 2018. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "The Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operation) (Amendment) Act, 2018"(PDF). Chhattisgarh Gazette. Government of Chhattisgarh. Retrieved 9 August 2019.
- "Sandeep Marwah Awarded at House of Commons in UK". Business Standard India. Press Trust of India. 28 November 2018. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "Board of Directors". Asian Academy of Film & Television. Retrieved 8 December 2018.
- "AAFT University of Media and Arts". Retrieved 8 December 2018.