Domestic violence in Uganda
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. Please help to establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond a mere trivial mention. If notability cannot be established, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted.
(October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
See also [ edit ]
References [ edit ]
- "Sensitise Ugandans and enforce the existing laws against domestic violence". Daily Monitor. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- "DFID - Case Studies - Saying "No" to domestic violence in Uganda". Archived from the original on 28 September 2008. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "African women and domestic violence". openDemocracy. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "Domestic Violence and Poverty in Africa: When the Husband's Beating Stick is Like Butter". AfricaCan End Poverty. Retrieved 19 April 2016.
- "RESPONSES TO INFORMATION REQUESTS (RIRs)"(PDF). Justice.gov. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Domestic violence in rural Uganda: evidence from a community-based study"(PDF). Who.int. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Uganda: Women Judges Voice Concern over Domestic Violence | Global Legal Monitor". Loc.gov. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Abramsky, Tanya (29 August 2014). "'Beating your wife is a sign of love' - changing norms to end domestic abuse". The Guardian.
- "Are Women provocative". Independent. Archived from the original on 2014-03-25. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "Ugandan domestic violence bill stalls". The Guardian. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "Domestic violence cases soar". New Vision. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "Uganda tackles wife-beating taboo". BBC. Retrieved 2014-03-24.
- "Title: Educational Attainment and Domestic Violence in Uganda"(PDF). Paa2013.princeton.edu. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- "Uganda Loses Sh77bn To Domestic Violence Cases". Newvision.co.ug. 2014-03-28. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- "Domestic Violence Affecting Quality Of Uganda's Population". Newvision.co.ug. 2013-07-11. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- "Florida State University Libraries"(PDF). Fsu.digital.flvx.org. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- "Making the law count"(PDF). Acordinternational.org. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
States with limited
|This Uganda-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|