Elatia (Greek: Ελατιά or Ancient Greek: Ἐλάτεια) may refer to:
- Elatia, Drama (Ελατιά)
- Elatia, Zakynthos (Ελατιά)
- Elateia (Ἐλάτεια), an ancient city-state of Phocis
- Elateia (Aeolis), a town of ancient Aeolis, now in Turkey
- Elateia (Epirus) (Ἐλάτεια), a town of ancient Epirus
- Elateia (Thessaly) (Ἐλάτεια), a town of ancient Thessaly
- Elateia, Florina (Ἐλάτεια), a destroyed village in the Florina region whose artifacts are held in the Museum of Folklore and History (Drosopigi)
- Elateia, Larissa (Ἐλάτεια), a village in the municipality of Larissa
- Elateia, Phthiotis (Ἐλάτεια), a village in the Phthiotis region
See also [ edit ]
|disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.