Location of Gaobeidian in Baoding
Location of Baoding in Hebei
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• County-level city||620.0 km2 (239.4 sq mi)|
|• Urban||36.80 km2 (14.21 sq mi)|
|• County-level city||588,000|
|• Density||950/km2 (2,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
|Licence plate prefixes||冀F|
Gaobeidian (Chinese: 高碑店; pinyin: Gāobēidiàn) is a county-level city in central Hebei province, People's Republic of China. It is under the administration of Baoding Prefecture-level city. Gaobeidian has 4 subdistricts, 6 towns, and 4 townships, and a total of 442 villages. It is 82 kilometres (51 mi) south of Beijing and 68 kilometres (42 mi) north of Baoding.
- Heping Subdistrict (和平街道), Juncheng Subdistrict (军城街道), Dongsheng Subdistrict (东盛街道), Beicheng Subdistrict (北城街道), Xinghua Road Subdistrict (兴华路街道)
- Xiaoguanying Township (肖官营乡), Liangjiaying Township (梁家营乡), Zhangliuzhuang Township (张六庄乡), Dongmaying Township (东马营乡), Xinqiao Township (辛桥乡)
Transportation [ edit ]
- Jingguang railway: Gaobeidian Railway Station
- Jingshi Expressway
- Jingkun Expressway
- China National Highway 107
Architecture and environment [ edit ]
Gaobeidian is known for its leadership in energy efficient building, and hosted the 23rd International Passive House Conference in 2019. The Gaobeidian Railway City apartment complex is the world's largest passive house project.
See also [ edit ]
[ edit ]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, ed. (2019). China Urban Construction Statistical Yearbook 2017. Beijing: China Statistics Press. p. 46. Retrieved 11 January 2020.
- Alter, Lloyd (October 23, 2019). "Chinese city has the largest Passive House project in the world". TreeHugger. Retrieved 2019-10-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gaobeidian.|
|This Baoding location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|