Gas Technology Institute
Coordinates: The Gas Technology Institute is an American non-profit research and development organization which develops, demonstrates, and licenses new energy technologies for private and public clients, with a particular focus on the natural gas industry. GTI is located in Des Plaines, Illinois.
History [ edit ]
In 2000, the tax that funded the Gas Research Institute was phased out. The Institute of Gas Technology and the Gas Research Institute combined to form the Gas Technology Institute.
References [ edit ]
- Staff report (October 12, 1941). Million dollar gas institute opened at IIT.
- Dye, Lee (June 3, 1985). 'Maverick' oil scientists find taker. Los Angeles Times
- Gas Technology Institute, History Archived 2016-01-31 at the Wayback Machine, accessed 12 Sept. 2013.
- Staff report (June 1, 2000). Institute of Gas Technology, Gas Research Institute merge. LP/Gas
- Isaacs, Deanna (2007-08-30). "So Long, Shimer".
[ edit ]
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|