|Parent company||Macmillan Publishers|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Plymouth, MI|
|Publication types||Custom Textbooks, Digital Products, and Carbonless Lab notebooks|
Hayden-McNeil Publishing is a privately held company and subsidiary of Macmillan Learning headquartered in Plymouth, MI, and a publisher of college and university level custom educational materials in the United States.
History [ edit ]
Founded by Patrick Olson in 1992, Hayden-McNeil Publishing is located in Plymouth, MI, and is a subsidiary of Macmillan Publishers. Macmillan Publishers acquired Hayden-McNeil Publishing in 2008, providing for future growth through access to Macmillan's content, educational technology, and distribution assets.
Custom Textbooks [ edit ]
Expanded Custom Program [ edit ]
In May 2015, Hayden-McNeil Publishing announced the expansion of their custom publishing service to courses with enrollment as low as 200.
Lab Notebooks [ edit ]
Hayden-McNeil's carbonless lab notebooks come in twelve science disciplines. The white carbonless paper creates duplicate sets of all laboratory notes.
References [ edit ]
- "Company Overview of Hayden-McNeil, LLC". Bloomberg Business. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "Hayden-McNeil". Macmillan Publishers. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "Macmillan Acquires Hayden-McNeil Publishing". Business Wire. January 8, 2008. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "Custom Print". Hayden-McNeil. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "Hayden-McNeil Expands Publishing Program to Service Lower Enrollment Courses". PRWEB. May 5, 2015. Retrieved November 25, 2015.
- "Products". Hayden-McNeil. Retrieved November 25, 2015.