|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||2,244.46 km2 (866.59 sq mi)|
|• Density||140/km2 (370/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Located on the west central margin of the province, the county lies to the east of the border of Guizhou. It is bordered to the north by Zhijiang County and Hongjiang City, to the east and southeast by Suining County, to the south by Jingzhou County, to the west by Tianzhu County of Guizhou. Huitong County covers 2,258.76 km2 (872.11 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 365,800 and a resident population of 330,500. Huitong County has eight towns and 10 townships under its jurisdiction, the government seat is Lincheng (林城镇).
References [ edit ]
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Huitong" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Huaihua City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《怀化市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- "怀化市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报" (in Chinese). Huaihua Statistical Bureau/怀化市统计局. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- the population of Huitong County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Huitong County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年会同县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): huaihua.gov.cn or huitong.gov.cn
- the divisions of Huitong County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Huitong County on November 19, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意会同县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕51号): rednet.cn; also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
[ edit ]
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|