|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||62.12 km2 (23.98 sq mi)|
|• Density||11,318/km2 (29,310/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
|Chengdu district map||
Jinjiang District (simplified Chinese: 锦江区; traditional Chinese: 錦江區; pinyin: Jǐnjiāng Qū) is one of 11 urban districts of the prefecture-level city of Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan Province, Southwest China. It is bordered by Longquanyi District to the east, Shuangliu County to the south, Wuhou District to the west, Qingyang District to the northwest, and Chenghua District to the north.
As of 2013, Chengdu's Jinjiang district "is where the young and hip hang out — often in pairs". The area has many "department stores and several other retailers, including the Gap, Zara, Uniqlo, and local brands like Li Ning".
It is a laid back area where the locals enjoy traditional Chinese pastimes such as tea and mahjong. Langqiao bridge is located in the district. On the bridge there is a well-known restaurant[by whom?] where many famous local and national Chinese gather to enjoy the traditional food which is very spicy and numbing.
Geography [ edit ]
Duyuanjie 督院街街道、Yanshikou 盐市口街道、Chunxilu 春熙路街道、Shuyuanjie 书院街街道、Hejiangting 合江亭街道、Shuijingfang 水井坊街道、Niushikou 牛市口街道、Longzhoulu 龙舟路街道、Shuangguilu 双桂路街道、Lianxin 莲新街道、Shahe 沙河街道、Dongguang 东光街道、Shizishan 狮子山街道、Chenglonglu 成龙路街道、Liujiang 柳江街道、Sansheng 三圣街道
Economy [ edit ]
The head office of the fast food chain Dicos is on the 10th Floor, Building A of the Baichuan Building (simplified Chinese: 百川大厦; traditional Chinese: 百川大廈; pinyin: Bǎichuān Dàshà) in Jinjiang District.
China Resources Beverage, the distributor of C'estbon water, has its southwest regional office on the 7th floor of the A section of the MCC Building (中国五冶大厦; 中國五冶大廈; Zhōngguó Wǔyě Dàshà) in the district.
Education [ edit ]
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2015)
References [ edit ]
- Google (2014-07-02). "Jinjiang" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- 我市2010年第六次全国人口普查数据公报 (in Chinese). Government of Chengdu. 2011-05-13. Archived from the original on 2011-09-30. Retrieved 2011-08-04.
- "They Are Wearing: Summer Shopping in Western China". WWD. 31 July 2013. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- http://www.xzqh.org/html/show/sc/18209.html 2010年第六次人口普查，锦江区常住总人口690422人，其中：督院街街道25687人，盐市口街道11211人，春熙路街道22216人，书院街街道48078人，合江亭街道45090人，水井坊街道27265人，牛市口街道46741人，龙舟路街道45260人，双桂路街道24384人，莲新街道59870人，沙河街道13710人，东光街道65616人，狮子山街道64826人，成龙路街道113750人，柳江街道52247人，三圣街道24471人。
- "关于我们" (Archive) Dicos. Retrieved on March 15, 2014. - Click: "联系我们" - "公司地址：成都市红照壁街27号百川大厦A座10楼"
- "Contact 联系我们 Archived 2014-04-13 at the Wayback Machine." China Resources Beverage. Retrieved on April 10, 2014. "西南分公司 地址： 四川省成都市锦江区三色路199号中国五冶大厦A座7楼"
- "ANA City offices Asia." All Nippon Airways. Retrieved on 13 August 2011. "Chengdu Office [From June 7th, 2011] Room.02-03A, 26th floor Tower 2, Plaza Central, 8 Shun Cheng Dajie, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, 610016"
- "Location Archived 2014-04-17 at the Wayback Machine." Chengdu International School. Retrieved on April 23, 2015. "Chengdu International School (CDIS) 68 Tong Gui Road，Jinjiang District Chengdu, China 610066" and "成都市锦江区通桂路68号" - Map Archived 2014-04-17 at the Wayback Machine
[ edit ]
- Official website of Jinjiang District Government (in Chinese)
|This Sichuan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|