Land Registry (Hong Kong)
|Headquarters||19/F, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway|
|Politics and government
of Hong Kong
|Related topics Hong Kong portal|
In Hong Kong, the Land Registry is a government department under the Development Bureau responsible for the administration of land registration. It also provides facilities for search of the Land Register and related records by the public and other government departments.
Duties [ edit ]
- Registration of relevant documents under the Land Registry Ordinance
- Offer search and registration services
- Registration of Owners' Corporations under the Building Management Ordinance
Addresses [ edit ]
Citizens may go to the customer service centre in Admiralty or any of the four centres in the New Territories to search and register property, as well as order photocopies of Hong Kong property documents.
- Queensway Government Offices on 66 Queensway, Admiralty
- New Territories search centres:
[ edit ]
- Land Registry Official site