|Created by||Magnus Hoglund, Marius Meland|
|Launched||October 2003(as Portfolio Media)|
In 2003 Law360 parent Portfolio Media began publishing a daily online newsletter on intellectual property law. In 2012 the company was acquired by LexisNexis. The publication now has news bureaus across the U.S.[unreliable source?]
References [ edit ]
- Sabroski, Suzxanne (May 1, 2012) LexisNexis goes 360, Onliline
- "About Law360". Law360 Corporate Website. Retrieved 6 Nov 2013.
- Kederstedt, Daniel (12 July 2011). "Svensk modell slår i USA". E24 Entreprenör (in Swedish). Retrieved 15 July 2011.
- "Law360 seeking to hire reports in New York". 7 Oct 2013.
- "LexisNexis Acquires Law360". LexisNexis. 20 March 2012.
- Law360 (14 Aug 2013). "The Improbable Rise of Law360: What Lawyers Could Learn And Its Not Just the News!". Dewey B. Strategic. Retrieved 6 Nov 2013.
[ edit ]
- Law360 Website
- Anderson, L.V. (2016-02-03). "A Newswire Enforced a Noncompete Agreement Against a Young Journalist. That's Outrageous". Slate.
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|