Liberal Party (Brazil)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Dissolved||November 15, 1889|
|Headquarters||Rio de Janeiro (NM)|
The Liberal Party (Portuguese: Partido Liberal) was a Brazilian political party of the imperial period, which was formed c. 1831 and ended with the proclamation of the Republic in 1889.
References [ edit ]
- "História do Café no Brasil Imperial". brevescafe.net. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- "Partidos Políticos". mapa.an.gov.br. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- Borges, Dain Edward (July 1992). The Family in Bahia, Brazil, 1870-1945: 1870 - 1945. Stanford University Press. ISBN 978-0-8047-6549-7.
- "Segundo Reinado (1840-1889) - educação". História - educação. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- "Os partidos do Período Regencial". Brasil Escola (in Portuguese). Retrieved 14 June 2020.
|This article about a Brazilian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|