Los Barón de Apodaca
|Los Barón de Apodaca|
|Origin||Apodaca, Nuevo León, Mexico|
|Genres||Mexican cumbia, Ranchera, Bolero, Latin ballad|
|Years active||1978–1995, 1999–present|
Los Barón de Apodaca are a six-man Mexican cumbia band formed in 1978 in Apodaca, Nuevo León, Mexico. They have a long recording history with several compilations issued by EMI Latin America, and a 30 Aniversario album (2008).
Members [ edit ]
- Javier Cantu – Guitar
- Efrain Flores – Bass
- Solomon Guajardo – Keyboard
- Juan Francisco Martinez – Drums
- Ubaldo Suárez – Lead vocals
- Arturo Valadez – Backing vocals
References [ edit ]
- ":: Los Barón de Apodaca ::". www.barondeapodaca.com. Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2016-07-09.
Horn, David; Laing, Dave (2005-04-18). Continuum Encyclopedia of Popular Music of the World Part 2 Locations (5 Vol Set): Volumes III to VII. Bloomsbury Academic. p. 143. ISBN 9780826474360.
The most prominent bands of the grupo-norteria fusion are Los Baron de Apodaca, Los Mier, Bronco and Limite.
|This article about a Mexican musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|