National Register of Historic Places listings in Baker County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Baker County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Baker County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 4 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
Current listings [ edit ]
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
May 7, 1973
North of Sanderson off Jacksonville Road
||Sanderson||Moved from Sanderson to Heritage Park in Macclenny |
|2||Glen Saint Mary Nurseries Company||
November 7, 2003
7703 Glen Nursery Road
||Glen St. Mary|
|3||Old Baker County Courthouse||
August 21, 1986
14 West McIver Street
August 12, 1970
2 miles east of Olustee on U.S. Route 90 in the Osceola National Forest
See also [ edit ]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Baker County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
References [ edit ]
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 3, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- http://heritagepark.cityofmacclenny.com/gallery/burnsed-blockhouse Heritage Park