National Register of Historic Places listings in Citrus County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Citrus County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
Current listings [ edit ]
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Crystal River Indian Mounds||
September 29, 1970
2 miles northwest of Crystal River on U.S. Routes 19/98
|2||Crystal River Old City Hall||
May 29, 1998
532 North Citrus Avenue
|3||Etna Turpentine Camp Archeological Site||
December 10, 2009
|4||Floral City Historic District||
December 1, 1993
Roughly Orange Avenue from South Old Floral City Road to South Annie Terrace and South Aroostook Way from Orange to Lake Tsala Apopka
June 13, 1972
|6||Masonic Temple of Citrus Lodge No. 18, F. and A.M.||
June 23, 2010
111 West Main St
||Inverness||NRHP No. 10000387|
July 3, 1986
In Crystal Bay, within Crystal River Preserve State Park
|8||Old Citrus County Courthouse||
April 17, 1992
1 Courthouse Square
|9||Old Hernando Elementary School||
May 4, 2001
2435 North Florida Avenue
|10||Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins||
August 12, 1970
State Road 490 west of U.S. Route 19
See also [ edit ]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Citrus County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
References [ edit ]
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 3, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from its GNIS feature record; the NRIS lists the site as "Address restricted"