National Register of Historic Places listings in Flagler County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Flagler County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Flagler County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
Current listings [ edit ]
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bulow Plantation Ruins||
September 29, 1970
3501 Old Kings Road
||Flagler Beach||Bulow Plantation Ruins Historic State Park|
|2||Bunnell City Hall||
February 4, 2019
200 South Church Street
||Bunnell||Part of the Florida's New Deal Resources MPS - Bunnell Coquina City Hall|
|3||Bunnell Water Tower||
February 4, 2019
100 Utility Street
||Bunnell||Bunnell Water Tower|
May 2, 1997
West of State Road A1A and east of Interstate 95, on Pellicer Creek, approximately ¼ mile south of the St. Johns-Flagler county line
||Palm Coast||Princess Place Preserve|
|5||Dixie Highway-Hastings, Espanola and Bunnell Road||
April 20, 2005
Roughly Espanola in Flagler County to County Route 204 in St. Johns County
||Espanola||Extends into St. Johns County|
October 16, 2018
204 E. Moody Blvd.
||Bunnell||Holden House Museum and home of the Flagler County Historical Society|
|7||Mala Compra Plantation Archeological Site||
March 5, 2004
Approximately 1000 feet west of the intersection of North Oceanshore Boulevard and Mala Compra Drive
||Palm Coast||Mala Compra Plantation Archeological Site|
April 14, 1986
State Road A1A, Box 122
||Marineland||Marineland Dolphin Adventure|
|9||Old Bunnell State Bank Building||
June 25, 1992
101-107 North Bay Street
||Bunnell||Old Bunnell State Bank Building|
|10||Vocational Agriculture Building||
February 21, 2007
1001 East Howe Street
||Bunnell||Part of the Florida's New Deal Resources MPS - (also known as the Little Red School House)|
|11||Washington Oaks Historic District||
September 30, 2009
6402 Oceanshore Boulevard
||Palm Coast||Washington Oaks Gardens State Park|
See also [ edit ]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Flagler County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
References [ edit ]
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 3, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.