National Register of Historic Places listings in Glades County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Glades County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Glades County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 3 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
Current listings [ edit ]
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Moore Haven Downtown Historic District||
October 12, 1995
3-99 Avenue J., 100 First Street, and Lone Cypress Park
|2||Moore Haven Residential Historic District||
June 26, 1998
Roughly bounded by Avenue J to Avenue M and 1st to 5th Streets
December 24, 2008
3 miles west of County Road 721 on County Road 721A
See also [ edit ]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Glades County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
References [ edit ]
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 3, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.