National Register of Historic Places listings in Madison County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Madison County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Madison County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 8 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
Current listings [ edit ]
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
June 28, 1990
109 Redding Street
|2||W.T. Davis Building||
March 17, 2015
200 SE. Range Ave.
July 24, 1973
105 Northeast Marion Street
|4||First Baptist Church||
November 14, 1978
Pickney and Orange Streets
June 13, 1997
211 North Washington Street
|6||St. Mary's Episcopal Church||
April 28, 1997
108 Northwest Horry Street
||Madison||Part of the Florida's Carpenter Gothic Churches MPS|
|7||Dr. Chandler Holmes Smith House||
March 26, 1998
302 North Range Street
June 30, 1972
103 North Washington Street
See also [ edit ]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Madison County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
References [ edit ]
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 3, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.