National Register of Historic Places listings in Sumter County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Sumter County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 2 properties listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
Current listings [ edit ]
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Dade Battlefield Historic Memorial||
April 14, 1972
1 mile west of Bushnell off U.S. Route 301
|2||Thomas R. Pierce House||
February 16, 1996
202 West Noble Avenue
See also [ edit ]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Sumter County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
References [ edit ]
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 3, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.