National Register of Historic Places listings in Wakulla County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Wakulla County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Wakulla County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough (Tampa) - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
Current listings [ edit ]
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
December 15, 1972
|2||Bo Lynn's Grocery||
February 14, 2017
850 Port Leon Dr.
|3||Mount Beasor Primitive Baptist Church||
October 17, 2012
120 Mount Beasor Rd.
|4||Fort San Marcos de Apalache||
November 13, 1966
18 miles south of Tallahassee
|5||Old Sopchoppy High School Gymnasium||
June 1, 1990
Junction of Second Avenue and Summer Street
|6||Old Wakulla County Courthouse||
May 3, 1976
|7||St. Marks Lighthouse||
July 31, 1972
Northern side of Apalache Bay at the terminus of State Road 59
||St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge|
October 12, 2017
34 Rose St.
October 12, 2001
164 Yellow Jacket Avenue
|10||Wakulla Springs Archeological and Historic District||
January 25, 1993
1 Spring Drive
See also [ edit ]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Wakulla County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
References [ edit ]
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 3, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.