|4th Head of the Republic of Dagestan|
8 September 2013 – 3 October 2017
|Preceded by||Magomedsalam Magomedov|
|Succeeded by||Vladimir Vasilyev|
|Minister of National Policy|
25 September 1998 – 25 May 1999
|Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council of Russia|
14 January 1994 – 15 January 1996
|Preceded by||None–post established|
|Succeeded by||Valeryan Viktorov|
Ramazan Gadzhimuradovich Abdulatipov
4 August 1946
Gebguda, Tlyaratinsky District, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Political party||Communist Party of the Soviet Union (until 1991)
Party of Russian Unity and Accord
|Alma mater||Dagestan State University|
|Occupation||Civil servant, statesman|
Ramazan Gadzhimuradovich Abdulatipov (Avar: Рамазан ГІабдулатІипов, Russian: Рамазан Гаджимурадович Абдулатипов;) (born 4 August 1946, in the Tlyaratinsky District of the Dagestan Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic)is a Dagestan politician and professor of Avar heritage. He served as Head of the Republic of Dagestan from 28 January 2013 until his resignation effective 3 October 2017.
From 1990–1993 he was Chairman of the Council of Nationalities, a chamber of the Supreme Soviet of the Russian SFSR. In 1991 he was a candidate for Vice President of Russia. During the September–October crisis of 1993, he condemned president Yeltsin's decree dissolving the Congress of People's Deputies of Russia, and was one of the members of the Supreme Soviet delegation in talks with the pro-presidential side.
Awards [ edit ]
- Order of Friendship
- Order "For Merit to the Fatherland"
- Order of Alexander Nevsky
- Order of Honour (Russia)
- Order For Services to the Republic of Dagestan
- Dostlug Order
- Medal "In Commemoration of the 850th Anniversary of Moscow"
Publications [ edit ]
Author of numerous books and articles published mainly in Russian language.
References [ edit ]
- Абдулатипов Рамазан Гаджимурадович (in Russian). Information-Analytical Portal "Heritage". Archived from the original on 2013-04-17. Retrieved 2008-07-20.
- "Putin replaces head of South Russian republic of Dagestan". RT. 2013-01-28. Retrieved 2017-09-05.
- Fuller, Liz (2017-09-29). "Daghestan's Abdulatipov Resigns, Finally". Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty.
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 739 of December 20, 2014
[ edit ]
|Head of the Republic of Dagestan