|Look up reality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reality refers to the state of things as they exist, as opposed to how they could possibly exist.
Reality may also refer to:
Films and television [ edit ]
- Reality (2012 film), a 2012 Italian film directed by Matteo Garrone
- Reality (2014 film), a 2014 French-Belgian film directed by Quentin Dupieux
Music [ edit ]
- Reality (David Bowie album), 2003
- Reality (Dream album), 2003
- Reality (Monk Montgomery album), 1974
- Reality (Smooth album), 1998
- Reality (James Brown album), 1974
- Reality (Second Hand album), 1968
- Reality (Infinite EP), 2015
- Reality (Real Estate EP), 2009
- Reality (Tackhead song), 1988
- "Reality" (Kenny Chesney song), 2011
- "Reality" (Richard Sanderson song), 1980
- "Reality" (Lost Frequencies song), 2015
- "Reality" (Dream song), 2000
- "Reality", a song by the Christian group The Newsboys on their album Take Me To Your Leader
- "Reality", a song by Staind from 14 Shades of Grey
- "R.E.A.L.I.T.Y.", a song by KRS-One from the 1995 album KRS-One, the title an acronym standing for "Rhymes Equal Actual Life In The Youth"
- "Realiti" (Grimes song), recorded in 2013 and released in 2015
- Reality (Ahead of Schedule) EP, by the Red Paintings
Others [ edit ]
- Real life, the state of existence outside of online or artificial interactions
- Reality (database) by Microdata Corporation, now Northgate Information Solutions
- Reality Winner, American whistleblower
See also [ edit ]
|disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.