Shahnameh of Rashida
Shahnameh of Rashidā (Persian: شاهنامهٔ رشیدا) is an illustrated manuscript of the Shahnameh, the national epic of Greater Iran. It contains 738 pages with 93 miniatures in Isfahan School. The miniatures have been attributed to Mohammad Yusef, a Safavid-era painter. This manuscript dates from the 17th century and now it is located in the Golestan Palace. The calligraphy of this manuscript has been attributed to ʿAbd al-Rashid Daylami and for this reason, it is called the "Rashida Shahnameh".
References [ edit ]
- "Miniature of Shahnameh of Rashida". Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- Pakzad, Zahra. "Figures of Divs and evil creatures in the Shahnameh of Rashida". Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- "Rostam's pitched battles in the Shahnameh of Rashida". Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- "Isfahan - Rashida Shahnameh". Retrieved 17 February 2016.
- Hosseini, Mehdi. "Shahnameh of Qarajaghay Khan". Retrieved 17 February 2016.