Shanxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Vice-president||Zhang Yongde, Ji to hi, Xi Wang Xing and Zhou Xiaoming|
Shanxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SXTCM), also known as the Shanxi College. It is consistently ranked among top 10 medical schools in China. There are hundreds of international students already studying here. It is registered in WORLD Health organization (WHO) It is based in Taiyuan, Shanxi province.Many of international students are studying MBBS in this university.
Teaching institutions [ edit ]
- Basic Medical School of Clinical Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture and Massage College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- College of Nursing College of Integrative Medicine
- Clinical College of Chinese Medicine School of Management
- Fu Shan Institute of Humanities Institute of Pharmacy and Food Engineering
- School of Continuing Education (Vocational and Technical College)
- Graduate School Center for Education of Ideological and Political Theory
- Teaching and Research Department of Sports
- Management Center Experiment
History [ edit ]
The predecessor of Shanxi College of Shanxi Medical College in 1978, founded by University of Traditional Chinese Medicine classes, in 1989 by the former State Board of Education approved the formal establishment of Shanxi Medical College, in 2001 began to recruit graduate students. It is a key university in Shanxi Province, the first batch of the Ministry of Education Excellence Doctors (TCM) education and training program reform and universities.
After 30 years of construction and development, the school was built as a discipline so Chinese medicine-based, with distinct characteristics of Chinese medicine, the medical research in close connection with the higher institutions of Chinese medicine, Chinese medicine Shanxi Province personnel training, technological innovation, medical and social services and cultural heritage center.
This article may be confusing or unclear to readers. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Affiliated hospitals [ edit ]
- Shanxi College of Traditional Chinese
References [ edit ]