State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs
This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs (SAFEA; Chinese: 国家外国专家局; pinyin: Guójiā Wàiguó Zhuānjiā Jú) is an administrative agency of the State Council of the People's Republic of China responsible for certifying foreign experts to provide expertise in mainland China. Foreign experts can include people from all around the world, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan region in the fields of economy, technology, management, education, engineering, science, culture, and healthcare. The foreign experts usually work in foreign invested joint-ventures, private industry, state-owned enterprises and key public construction projects.
The agency is also responsible for organizing overseas training for Chinese technical and managerial professionals working in government departments, state-owned enterprises and government related entities.
Administration [ edit ]
The agency is organized according to the following structure:
Departments [ edit ]
- General Administration office
- Department of Regulations and Liaison
- Department of Economic and Technological Experts
- Department of Culture and Educational
- Department of Overseas Training
See also [ edit ]
- Friendship Award (winners are selected by the SAFEA)
References [ edit ]
-  [dead link]
-  [dead link]
- "Notice Of The Office Of The State Administration Of Foreign Experts Affairs And The Consular Department Of The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs On The Use And Administration Of The Permit For Foreign Experts Working In China". Asianlii.org. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
- Home. State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. Retrieved on July 12, 2017. "邮编：100873 地址：北京中关村南大街一号5号楼 "