|Look up surplus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Surplus may refer to:
- Economic surplus, one of various supplementary values
- Excess supply, a situation in which the quantity of a good or service supplied is more than the quantity demanded, and the price is above the equilibrium level determined by supply and demand
- Government budget surplus
- Military surplus, obsolete or obsolescent military goods usually offered for sale
- Surplus: Terrorized into Being Consumers, a documentary film
- Surplus value, surplus labour, surplus product in Marxian economics
- "The Surplus", a 2008 episode of The Office
- Surplus (graph theory)
See also [ edit ]
- Thomas J. Surpless (1877–1911), New York politician
- All pages with titles containing surplus
- Deficit (disambiguation)
|disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Surplus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.