Taiyuan is the capital city of Shanxi, China.
Taiyuan may also refer to:
Locations in China [ edit ]
- Taiyuan, Chongqing (太原), a town in Pengshui Miao and Tujia Autonomous County, Chongqing
- Taiyuan, Hengyang (台源镇), a town of Hengyang County, Hunan,
- Taiyuan Township (太源乡), a township in Nanfeng County, Jiangxi
Historical eras [ edit ]
- Taiyuan (251–252), era name used by Sun Quan, emperor of Eastern Wu
- Taiyuan (376–396), era name used by Emperor Xiaowu of Jin
See also [ edit ]
- Northern Thai people, also known as Tai Yuan
- Thái Nguyên, the capital city of Thái Nguyên Province in northern Vietnam
|disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taiyuan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.