|Launch date||December 2011|
|Discontinued||1 June 2014|
|Platform||PC, iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Mac OS X, Windows|
|CEO: Chung Jaan Hao|
Wowloud was the first online music streaming service in Malaysia operating by MNC Wireless Bhd. It is available on PC, Smart TVs and also on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, Android and BlackBerry. Its library has content from the Universal Music Malaysia, Warner Music Malaysia, Sony Music Entertainment Malaysia and One Stop Music. Currently, there are three categories of Wowloud account such as Wowloud Free, Wowloud Premium and the Wowloud Premium Plus.In July 2012, Wowloud launched audio hardware webstore.
As of 1 June 2014, the service has ceased to exist.
Features [ edit ]
The Discovery Radio feature allowed users to select and recommend music tracks to users based on their music history.
Similar organisations [ edit ]
References [ edit ]
- "Wireless firm launches music service website". The Star (Malaysia). 25 October 2011. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "A first for Malaysian music streaming". The Star (Malaysia). 9 May 2012. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Rajina Dhillon (20 March 2012). "WOWloud Partners LG For Smart TV Offering". MARKETING-interactive.com. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "WOWLOUD account". WOWLOUD. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- "WOWLOUD launches audio hardware webstore – audioFi.net". audiofi.net. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- "WOWLOUD announces launch of Malaysia's first music streaming service Discovery Radio". MSN. 9 July 2012. Retrieved 13 September 2013. [permanent dead link]
[ edit ]
|This music software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|