Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||476 km2 (184 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Xiangzhou District(Chinese: 香洲区; pinyin: Xiāngzhōu Qū; literally: "Fragrant Islet") is a district of Zhuhai, Guangdong province. It is located at the southwest corner of the Pearl River Delta, bordering Macau to the south and southeast. The district is the political, financial, transit, and cultural center of Zhuhai.
Administration [ edit ]
|Name||Chinese (S)||Hanyu Pinyin||Population (2010)||Area (km2)|
|Meihua Subdistrict||梅华街道||Méihuá Jiēdào||91,172||9.80|
|Gongbei Subdistrict||拱北街道||Gǒngběi Jiēdào||105,130||10.00|
|Jida Subdistrict||吉大街道||Jídà Jiēdào||81,088||11.70|
|Cuixiang Subdistrict||翠香街道||Cuìxiāng Jiēdào||106,661||28.00|
|Shishan Subdistrict||狮山街道||Shīshān Jiēdào||56,956||8.20|
|Xiangwan Subdistrict||香湾街道||Xiāngwān Jiēdào||48,482||32.40|
|Qianshan Subdistrict||前山街道||Qiánshān Jiēdào||184,738||53.00|
|Wanzi Subdistrict||湾仔街道||Wānzǐ Jiēdào||26,645||30.50|
|Nanping town||南屏镇||Nánpíng Zhèn||70,934||60.70|
|Tangjiawan town||唐家湾镇||Tángjiāwān Zhèn||109,152||130.00|
|Hengqin New Area||Hengqin town||横琴镇||Héngqín Zhèn||6,914||476.00|
|Guishan town||桂山镇||Guìshān Zhèn||1,745||18.00|
|Dan'gan town||担杆镇||Dān'gān Zhèn||1,860||40.00|
|Wanshan town||万山镇||Wànshān Zhèn||1,208||23.00|
Education [ edit ]
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (December 2017)
QSI International School of Zhuhai is in Wanzi Subdistrict, Xiangzhou District. QSI Zhuhai previously was in Building 2B, Hengxin Industry District (恒信工业区), Gongbei Subdistrict, Xiangzhou District. It was later on the campus of Zhuhai Girls' Middle School in Xiangzhou District.
References [ edit ]
- shi, Guo wu yuan ren kou pu cha ban gong; council, Guo jia tong ji ju ren kou he jiu ye tong ji si bian = Tabulation on the 2010 population census of the people's republic of China by township / compiled by Population census office under the state; population, Department of; statistics, employment statistics national bureau of (2012). Zhongguo 2010 nian ren kou pu cha fen xiang, zhen, jie dao zi liao (Di 1 ban. ed.). Beijing Shi: Zhongguo tong ji chu ban she. ISBN 978-7-5037-6660-2.
- "QSI International School of Zhuhai." Quality Schools International. "1689 Yinwan Road, Wanzai [sic] District Zhuhai 519000 Guangdong, China"
- Home. QSI International School of Zhuhai. February 20, 2012. Retrieved on December 21, 2017. "Building 2B, HengXin Industry District, JiuZhou Dadao Xi #2001, Gongbei, Zhuhai 珠海拱北九洲大道西2001号恒信工业区2B楼"
- "Home." QSI International School of Zhuhai at Weebly. Retrieved on December 21, 2017. "No. 168 Anning Road, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai, Guangdong, China (on the same campus as Zhuhai Girls' Middle School)"
Consulate-General of Japan in Guangzhou. 日本人学校・補習授業校一覧. Retrieved December 21, 2017.
"広東省 珠海市 珠海日本人補習校 519000 広東省珠海市吉大石花西路１６１号（珠海藤倉電装有限公司内）"
- "アジアの補習授業校一覧（平成25年4月15日現在）" (). Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Retrieved on December 21, 2017. "珠海 広東省珠海市拱北九州大道西2001号 恒信工業区「QSI International School of Zhuhai」内"
Subdistricts & Towns in Zhuhai
Major cities along the Pearl River
Cities (from upper reaches to lower reaches)
|This Guangdong location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|