Xinji in Shijiazhuang
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• County-level & Sub-prefectural city||951.0 km2 (367.2 sq mi)|
|• Urban||137.10 km2 (52.93 sq mi)|
|• County-level & Sub-prefectural city||662,000|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
|Licence plate prefixes||冀AF|
Xinji (Chinese: 辛集; pinyin: Xīnjí) is a county-level city of Hebei Province, North China, it is under the administration of the prefecture-level city of Shijiazhuang. It is the easternmost county-level division of Shijiangzhuang. There are 8 towns (镇; zhèn) and 7 townships (乡; xiāng) under the administration of Xinji.
Geography [ edit ]
- Population: The population is 610,000 in the year 2003.
- Area: 951 km2
- Latitude: about 38° N
- Longitude: about 115° E
- Area code: +86+311
- Post Code: 052360
Administrative divisions [ edit ]
Xinji City is sub-divided into 8 towns and 7 townships within its jurisdiction.
- Xinji (辛集镇), Zhangguzhuang (张古庄镇), Weibo (位伯镇), Jiucheng (旧城镇), Xinleitou (新垒头镇), Xincheng (新城镇), Nanzhiqiong (南智邱镇), Wangkou (王口镇)
- Xiaoxinzhuang Township (小辛庄乡), Zhonglixiang Township (中里厢乡), Tiangongying Township (天宫营乡), Qianying Township (前营乡), Hemujing Township (和睦井乡), Tianjiazhuang Township (田家庄乡), Mazhuang Township (马庄乡)
History [ edit ]
Xinji was formerly named Shulu County (束鹿县，Shùlù Xian), and became a county-level city in 1986.
[ edit ]
- Official website of Xinji government
- Blog: http://blog.ixinji.com
- Information： http://www.ixinji.com
|This Shijiazhuang location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, ed. (2019). China Urban Construction Statistical Yearbook 2017. Beijing: China Statistics Press. p. 46. Retrieved 11 January 2020.